DigiLocker is the Indian government’s Digital India initiative and notably, it has crossed 100 million users mark. Know how to upload documents on DigiLocker.
There are a number of important documents that you have to keep handy at all times. After all, no one knows when you might need them! From PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License, to education certificates, there are many important documents that can be required for any official purposes at any time. So, keeping them saved in one handy place is a crucial task veryone should complete. That’s where the role of DigiLocker comes into play! DigiLocker app, which is the cloud-based service by the Government of India under its Digital India initiative allows users to authenticate documents virtually and save them safely at one a place. The initiative has proved to be quite popular. Now, according to the DigiLocker portal, it has surpassed 100 million users. Have you tried DigiLocker app? If not, here are all the details that you need to know about how to create DigiLocker account.
How to create DigiLocker account?
- To start with your DigiLocker account, first visit the official website – https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Then, tap on the ‘Sign Up’ option available on the homepage.
- After that, it will ask you to enter your mobile number and then click on the “Continue”.
- Now, you will need to create your username and password as per the given instructions. Though, you can also keep your mobile number or email as your username.
- Once you click on the “Signup” option, your DigiLocker account will be successfully created.
- Ensure to submit the Aadhaar details that will allow you to avail all services on DigiLocker. After that, you easily log in to your account using the username and password details.