- Fake Spill: Place a cup or bowl of water or other clear liquid on someone’s desk or table, then carefully lay a piece of paper on top of it. When they try to pick up the paper, they’ll think they spilled the liquid everywhere!
- Switch the Signs: If you work in an office or school, switch around some of the signs or labels. For example, switch the signs on the men’s and women’s restrooms or switch the labels on the coffee and tea containers in the break room.
- Fake Parking Ticket: Print out a fake parking ticket and place it on someone’s car. Make sure to include a “fine” amount that’s low enough to be funny, but high enough to make them do a double-take.
- Fake Power Outage: If you live with roommates or family members, turn off the power to the whole house for a few seconds (just long enough to make everyone panic!). Then turn the power back on and act like nothing happened.
- Fake Lottery Ticket: Buy a few fake lottery tickets and give them to your friends or family members. Make sure to watch their reactions when they think they’ve won big!
- Fake Spider: Place a fake spider on someone’s desk or in their locker. Make sure it’s realistic enough to scare them, but not so realistic that it causes a full-blown panic attack!
- Fake News: Create a fake news article or blog post about something outrageous or unbelievable, and share it on social media. See how many people fall for it before revealing the prank.
- Remember to keep your pranks harmless and lighthearted, and always be considerate of others’ feelings and boundaries. Happy April Fool’s Day!
Read more: April Fool Pranks